Besides Application form the following documents should be submitted (please see the corresponding section with the instructions how to fill the documents out):
2. Application Cover Sheet.
3. Last page of the 2014-2015 Visiting Scholar Application Form withe the original signature of the applicant.
4. Permission to work with the personal data.
5. Project Summary.
6. Project Statement.
7. Bibliography (for research proposals).
8. Course Syllabi (for lecturing proposals).
9. Curriculum Vitae.
10. List of Publications.
11. Letter of Reference from 3 referees.
12. English Language Proficiency Test Certificate.
ENGLISH LANGUAGE PROFICIENCY TEST CERTIFICATE (If such tests have been taken)
• It is NOT a compulsory document and we would rather have you not submit it either on-
line or via email. These copies make your application heavy and extremely hard to work
• Hard (paper) copies of such certificates can be sent to the Moscow Fulbright Office by
|Application Cover Sheet_Visiting Scholar Program.doc||29.5 KB|
|Signature page.doc||62.5 KB|
|Signature page.pdf||73.21 KB|
|Ð¡Ð¾Ð³Ð»Ð°ÑÐ¸Ðµ Ð½Ð° Ð¾Ð±Ñ€Ð°Ð±Ð¾Ñ‚ÐºÑƒ Ð¿ÐµÑ€ÑÐ¾Ð½Ð°Ð»ÑŒÐ½Ñ‹Ñ… Ð´Ð°Ð½Ð½Ñ‹Ñ….pdf||139.46 KB|
|Checklist VS 2014-15.doc||32.5 KB|