Besides Application form the following documents should be submitted (please see the corresponding section with the instructions how to fill the documents out):
2. Application Cover Sheet.
3. Permission to work with the personal data.
4. Project Summary.
5. Project Statement.
6. Bibliography (for research proposals).
7. Course Syllabi (for lecturing proposals).
8. Curriculum Vitae and List of Publications.
9. Letter of Reference from 3 referees.
10. Letter of Invitation.
11. English Language Proficiency Test Certificate.
LETTERS OF INVITATION
• Letters of invitation should be typed on institutional letterhead and signed.
• Invitations do not ensure selection for an award.
• If an invitation arrives after the application deadline, contact the Fulbright organization in your home country to arrange for its late submission.
• IN AN INVITATION LETTER,
- should confirm their readiness to accept the applicant as a visiting scholar
- in a set period of time
- at a certain department or chair.
- They should specify which of the university resources will be made available to the scholar.
These usually include library and computer access, office space and supervision on the part
of an U.S. professor.
ENGLISH LANGUAGE PROFICIENCY TEST CERTIFICATE (If such tests have been taken)
• It is NOT a compulsory document and we would rather have you not submit it either on-
line or via email. These copies make your application heavy and extremely hard to work
• Hard (paper) copies of such certificates can be sent to the Moscow Fulbright Office by
|Visiting Scholar_Checklist VS 2016-17.doc||28.5 Кбайт|
|Visiting Scholar_Application Cover Sheet_2016-17.doc||29.5 Кбайт|
|Visiting Scholar_Согласие на обработку персональных данных.pdf||139.46 Кбайт|