Awards for Russian Fulbright Alumni
The Fulbright Program in Russia is pleased to announce a small-grants competition that is open to all Russian alumni of the Fulbright Program. Funding for these awards comes from the Institute of International Education (IIE).
ATTENTION : For more details please refer to the Russian language version.
Awards for Alumni will be granted to support short-term projects that enhance and promote the Fulbright Program in Russia. Alumni are encouraged to use their imagination and creativity in developing proposals that meet the following general guidelines:
1. The project must be outwardly focused and prominently incorporate the Fulbright name.
2. One or more alumni must be in charge of the project.
3. The Award cannot be used to fund international travel, pay foreign participants (visa, travel, honoraria etc) or as honoraria/payment for the Fulbright Alumni.
4. The target audience must be University students, faculty, scholars, researchers, museum/library staff and people of arts.
5. Individual projects will generally be supported up to a maximum of $1000 each. The awards are approved on a rolling basis and will be paid in rubles.
6. Priority will be given to those alumni who have not received Awards for Alumni/Small Grants in the past years.